10 on Tuesday

1. Oh my HAT! I kept postponing to the point that I'm now doing a belated blog, if that's ok...

2. Where to begin!
My mac has been giving me problems for a while now, and just gave in to virusses a day or two ago. My pookey is busy fixing it, I am SO grateful for that!!

I'm really tired - l8r, m

3. I've bn getting up at 3am each morning lately, phew, takes some doing. Actually gymming at 5am (more like 5h15) now, yay!

4. I have b getting some business prospects lately, and dunno if I should b scared or glad. Eeek!

5. I miss buying me new perfume.

6. Can't wait to get my mac back!

7. Was working with beauuutiful scrapbooking papers yesterday :)
Sigh. Hopefully today too, who knows...

8. Really enjoying latest rnb tracks, but 1 of them: 'all of the lights' by kanye west and other artists

9. Need to get more soup options (instant and otherwise) for my new schedule...

10. Gna take a nap now till gym opens, then I'm having a lekker sauna before my workout :)

Ciao
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments