1st blog of 2013...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So much has happened since last year, and I havent even had a chance to update on any of it yet!

One of the 'things' is my NEW LOOK blog!!!
I decided to personalise the blog a little, change colours, layout, add elements... Look, I'm no expert, so it's not EXACTLY as I would like it, but I'm getting there revamp by revamp ;)

I've been inspired to at least update my blog for the new year by this awesome swap created by SewGorgeous on Swap-bot.com (thx @SewGorgeous!!). This also puts me back into craft n blog-mode, and I'm thinking of using my Flickr account to track/share what I've crafted so far... will update the link as soon as I'm satisfied with it :) ocd, lol

Last, but not least, I'd like to welcome my Swap-buddies. Scroll through old posts and be inspired to make something easy-peasy, and feel free to give me some tips. I need a lot of guidance still!!

Love & appreciation
Marchy

Comments

AnNa said…
Hello and greetings from South Carolina :)
I'm kisscut91 from swap-bot and I just checked your blog.
It looks so great! I wish I would be so talented in blog-related designs.
Anyways, keep up and I'll follow you from now on :)
Marchy said…
Hi Anna

Thanks for visiting my blog and a SWAP-bot welcome. I'm glad you like my new look :) I'm hoping to learn how to customise it more, and how to post printables.
Post your link so I can take a peep at yours too, please?

Love from South Africa
Marchy
Anonymous said…
Hi! I'm visiting via the "Blogging into 2013" swap. =)

I'm following another blogger who shares tips and tutorials for customizing blogger sites. You might find it helpful. http://sommerfugldesign.com/

Looking forward to your posts. Enjoy your weekend!
Marchy said…
Curiosa

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate ;)
Mwoahs

M