Day 70/100 and Day 1 of Rena_Inktober: Stars


Day 1 of my first ever #inktober challenge! I decided that I was going to use my own approach: do what you can, plan ahead, and mix lists if need be! So I’ve looked at a few versions of #inktoberpromptlist2019 and really like one by @rena.illustration called “create your own fairy tale”. It has VERY simple prompts that are easy to interpret. You can really have fun with it if you have time, but if not it can be easily simplified. This is my entry for day 1 - stars. . . . 

#rena_inktober #stars #fairytale #marchymakes #100daysproject #100daysproject2019 #doitfortheprocess #the100dayproject #illustration #drawing #art #dailycreating #artistsoninstagram #the100dayproject2019 #artist #createeveryday #dailyart #myart #digitalart #illustratorsoninstagram #100daysofdailycreating #weareillustration #instablog

Comments