Deck the halls with balls of holly...

Hi All

The silly season is here, and festive moods bring lots of cheer!
Yes, I AM in the Christmas spirit! It's my first Christmas with my husband, and my Mariah Carey Christmas wish: 'All I want for Christmas is you' came true!! Yay! Now i must think of something else for Christmas ;) lol.

I've been VERY crafty and having a ball making craft decorations, trying out new techniques and crafts, I didnt even get much chance to update y'all. Well, today I tried a very plain yet tricky ball i found on this site (tutorial is there too) http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/christmas-ornaments-to-make.html
I had so much fun, I hope I inspired you to go ahead and give it a try too. I must say, as fun as it was, I'm not making another one today. My next one, if I  DO decide to make another one, will be with broader strips of paper...

Have a look:










 Try it yourself and share new tips and tricks!

Comments