Grid post no. 2


So, my intention with this image was to make something with a downward curve, knowing it would land in the bottom centre of the 9 grid once it is complete. I enjoyed creating lips sometimes, and in this case, it seems like the right shape for the purpose.
Once again, dare I say it, I LOVE THESE COLOURS. (There, I said it.)

See yah next time with the 3rd grid post :) - the bottom left corner. It can get rather confusing if you don't pay attention.

#coolors #9grid #ninegrid #marchysninegrid #marchys9grid #marchysnine #marchys9 #palette #mydreampalette #coolorspalette104 #marchymakes #doitfortheprocess #illustration #drawing #art #dailycreating #artistsoninstagram #artist #createeveryday #dailyart #myart #digitalart #illustratorsoninstagram #weareillustration #womanofillustration #instablog

Comments