Wannabe Plant Mom


So, I always wanted green fingers... Trying AGAIN. . . . 

I’ve always wanted my own herb garden, even plant some veggies too, but when my mint and jasmine died in my first flat (apartment) just to come to life at merely the presence of my new roommate, I got the hint that maybe, just maybe... I don’t have the family green fingers. 
I did try again years later when I moved in next to this elderly couple. The husband, Nick, was a great gardener who planted a chilli tree at my door. I bought four different herbs and replanted them. I felt so hopeful and enthusiastic... they all died. 
Now I have succulents (yes, I’ve ‘killed’ succulent before as well) and a houseplant or two. Most of them are doing okay, actually, so there IS light at the end of the tunnel. Who knows, perhaps one day I could be not only a plant mom, but also grow my own food! Wouldn’t THAT be a treat!

#greenfingers #plantmom #wannabe #wannabeplantmom #wannabeplantmoms #typography #marchymakes #doitfortheprocess #illustration #drawing #art #dailycreating #artistsoninstagram #artist #createeveryday #dailyart #myart #digitalart #illustratorsoninstagram #weareillustration #womanofillustration #instablog

Comments