uber awesome stamp making kit!!!

Hi there

As is the nature of my blogs i've discovered, and accepted, I'm POPPING in to rant n rave about something:
the Theresa Collins Stampmaking kit!

It's amazing. Not that I've ever used or even touched one, I've read about it and it sounds so KWAI (awesome)! I think I want one. I cannot start imagining what I'll do once I have ONE!


For a while I was reading up on linocutting and stamp making (out of erasers etc) and I'm sad I didnt have time to venture into that. THen i would probably know whether I really 'need' one or of it's just the thought that excites me. Also, one appreciates such devices more when one has actually make the product/item manually. THen the marvel of a machine making it easier makes you more grateful i think. Anyhoo. I think this is a smart little gadget, and I will so keep it in my vault of 'things i'd spend my money on if i had TOO MUCH MONEY' lol. Like all other gadgets i want, I'll only REALLY think of ACTUALLY BUYING IT if i make stamps regularly, or make money from my crafts. Otherwise...nope.

Sigh, it's nice to know these things are out there, and to be able to experience it through others' blogs and pictures (thanks guys)

Craft On ;)

Comments