My Zutter Surprise!!



One of my best friends gave me a voucher towards the Zutter from this scrapbooking supplier I used to like to go to, in August this year.
So I added some money and eventually thought maybe I should actually order the thing hey!!

I ordered the binder n they didn’t have stock at the shop I got the voucher for (my fav store lately, before the sad news – read on)
Then their supplier also didn’t have stock.
Then I asked them to keep me updated.

So I phoned last week and enquired.
Then, (coz I knew they’re moving to NSuburbs) I asked when they are moving (as it affects me).
So the lady said they’re actually closing, and they don’t know whether the new owners are moving or staying or closing up.
So I asked what happens to me n my voucher
So the lady said that the owner says I must use it before they close.
So I said but I don’t want anything in the store except for the Zutter, coz my friend gave me the voucher towards that.
Then the lady said I must come that day (last Thursday) or the next day (Friday).

So seeing as I didn’t have the voucher on me that day, and I had Friday off, I decided Friday it’ll be.
I procrastinated whole day, and 15h00 I decided to just go!
So when I got there I sympathised with the staff, coz the closing down news was sudden, and they have no jobs for the new year.
Then the lady that spoke to me on the phone came out with a Zutter. She told me it has a little crack in it, and a customer returned it.
They couldn’t send it back to the supplier, so…
She had some binding rings in her hands too with dots on. So I wasn’t sure n I didn’t want to be presumptuous, but I asked anyways:
‘Are you, like, GIVING these to me?? Or at a discounted price or something?’
And the other lady says: ‘No, she’s giving it to you’
I was gobsmacked.
“are you serious?’ I asked ‘this is like an early xmas present!’
Serious.
And that is how I got a Zutter binding thingie and around R200 worth of rings free…
Yes, FREE.

I drove a block away first to phone Hubby and tell him. I had to go first, in case they change their minds!! Lol

I’m still getting over it…!!!

Eeeek!


(PS: this post was written in November/December last year, btw so thetimes are a bit outdated. I'll make more booklets and look for pics of ones i made, to share with y'all)

Next I'm thinking of 'getting' a Cuttlebug, lol!!

Comments