my fairy tale...

If "dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you"as quoted from Marsha Norman, then my soul is writing a fairy tale in which I fly and ride horses, and manage to hover just a few feet off the ground...

I have the weirdest dreams, mostly pleasant, but sometimes anxious. The ones coming to mind when I read this quote made me smile. I sometimes dream that I'm soaring over a place, but sometimes when I start to wake up I have trouble flying and stay in the air with lots of effort. Sometimes I then even fly away from someone who is suddenly chasing me. I don't know much about dream interpretation, but I'd guess that perhaps the flying and soaring has something to do with success and/ aspirations...? and when I struggle to stay up, I guess I struggle to fulfill these aspirations? I have NO IDEA what being chased could mean... I'll google it perhaps.

I also would love to ride a horse, and I sometimes dream that I am riding a horse, with the greatest of ease, and I love it. I guess that dream is just a manifestation of what I think of sometimes? Riding horses, lol?!

I also dream that I hover. The dream is SO realistic though, that I believe I am awake, and cannot believe that I'm actually doing it, but look, it is happening. I remember the feeling I have in the dream of making an effort in my mind to lift, and then getting it right, just a few centimeters off the ground. Silly hey... If I'd have to interpret that though, I'd say it means I TRULY believe that anything is possible, because I do. Yes I know I don't really hover, and that I shouldn't hold my breath about it ever happening to me, but in practical and real life, I'm very optimistic and BELIEVE that NOTHING is impossible. Nothing.

Anyhoo, like I said, I have no expertise or insight into laying out or reading or interpreting of dreams, I was just intrigued by this beautiful quote and let my mind go...

Cheers
M

Comments