Month of Movember...


Bonjour!

Aujourd’hui, c’est mardi, treize novembre deux mille douze. Yes, you guessed it, French.  I make it a point of writing the date out in words every day. Why? Heaven knows, but I like it. Maybe somewhere I’ll get a million dollar (American dollar, not Zim) question that goes: “What is today’s date in French?” I bet then it wouldn’t be so dilly, hey… if only. LOL

Okay, so as you might’ve noticed for the last 13 days, we are in November (YAY!) also known as ‘MOvember’ (a portmanteau of the word “moustache” and "November") a month in which awareness and funds are raised for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men. This campaign is meant to ‘change the face of men’s health’… cool hey! Anyway, it’s a fun month to do moustachy-themed crafts and projects. On my FB page I have some moustache cupcakes that I found SO adorable, creator unknown though. At work we have some fun guys who started their Movember moustaches on the 1st of November, this is what they look like so far.

Presenting: Ruaan, Kyle & Jason!


Will keep you updated on their progress ;)
Anyhoo, that's  me for today. Feel free to share Movember crafty ideas with me!
Mwoahs
Moi

Comments