my week - scrapbooking newsletter

MY oh MY was I deep into it this week!

Never mind the fact that I had deadlines to meet this week, my mac decided to pack up!!! the final straw was when I accidentally deleted FH, and the backup disc was busted!!!!! I STILL don't have a replacement copy and that is like THE program I work on like ALL the time!! urgh. now I have it installed on my bfs pc, who lives like in another suburb, and it just doesn't work the same or LOOK the same, sigh. Bt what can you do hey, at least now I have a means till I get another copy...

So now we (I) just sent out the newsletter, which is a series of jpegs:




then the map, which of course isn't relevant here :)

So glad it's out now, phew ;) hehe

Next: red chandelier sale. Finished all designs yesterday, yay! So now we must just see what it looks like.
Might add files and/or pics here nxt tym, k?

Till then
Toodles
*(^_^)*

Comments