10 on Tuesday (finally back)

1. My newest crochet flowers, I like them more :) I've tried two hearts, but I'm not entire satisfied or confident, so might explore different patterns :)

2. Was off yesterday and some ppl came to view my flat again, sigh.

3. Today I MUST just go to the gym, no matter WHAT!

4. Made most changes to the new website I'm designing for ex-colleague n potential partner, its so cute!!

5. Must do a number of searches as well... I'm so glad I now have a modem!!!

6. Was going to take clothes to the local hospice, but I'll wait till after the themed party, I have a feeling I might need an item or two from there for Leo, like baggy pants or something.

7. Oh!!! I must also make some props/ jewelery for Leo n I!!! Phew nearly forgot!

8. Then I hava mail envie swap I have to do. Do u know that 2 of my 3 envies STILL didn't arrive yet?!... Is it coz I'm in africa?! Lol

9. Ok so I think I just convinced myself not to go to gym today... ...

10. And today is back to work. Hopefully it'll be a good one. Somehow I always go there on a Tuesday fully charged and excited, and get so let down when I get there, lol! Like either the back area there is looking worse than it already looks normally, or something... Let's hope today's different :)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments