Things I look forward to when moving in with my Pookey into a place of our own...

• Always being there where he is, it being OUR base and not having to struggle to see each other...

• Yah that was actually the biggest thing, lol. He'll also b in a better mood I guess coz we take forever to get used to each other once we've been apart, so there's lots of tension, and when we get better, I have to leave again, sigh

• Being able to do my own washing. Yah okay it sounds stupid, but I actually miss doing my own laundry. I miss sorting the clothes and doing it my way, and then hanging it in colour co-ordination (sounds OCD, I know), and then the smell and warmth of the sun in it when I take it off... Mmm

• Hmm, what else... Well if it was our very own place with which we could do whatever... Painting the walls just the way we want!!!

• Oh and I guess the herb garden I'll have to give over to the Pookey Papa coz I've proven on enough occasions that I DON'T have green fingers :(

• And he can COOK!!! Oh my word can he cook! Yumm

• We both want to keep a steady work out program and it'll be fun working out with him. The few occasions we went together I enjoyed, I'm just scared I might just cramp his style, lol!

• I just miss him and ppl and interaction and normal life so much, if I could, I'd move tomorrow! No, today! Ok short notice: tomorrow!

Mwoah
I'm out
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments